2024年1月7日日曜日

Yet another mobile quantum circuit simulator

In the previous article, I described the development of a quantum circuit simulator that allocates one qubit to one mobile phone. I also placed emphasis on graphical interfaces, including display on the Bloch sphere. This time, I have developed a new quantum circuit simulator that can run applications using three-qubit on a single mobile phone.

Simulate quantum circuits with a mobile phone that fits in the palm of your hand!
Without internet connection!
It's as fun as using a scientific calculator!

As shown in the figure below, I used this to implement Grover's algorithm. The same results were obtained with the IBM Quantum Computer, which had already been carried out.




Acknowledgment
In developing this quantum circuit simulator, the explanations and examples in the following reference [1] were very helpful to me.

References
[1]中山茂、"量子アプリQni量子プログラミング初歩",Gaia教育シリーズ52, 2022.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿