2019年7月25日木曜日

AppyBuilder Online will be closed for a while

I have developed various apps with AppyBuilder. I have been enthusiastic because both the design and the functionality of this system are good. Below are some of the applications I developed.

Some of the applications I developed with AppyBuilder
However, there has been an announcement that this online version will be closed from August 1st. The reason is that it takes time to concentrate on the development of a new version up to the 1st quarter of 2020. Once I knew that, I have to download and back up the apps I developed so far. And I expect new versions to be released successfully.

AppyBuilder also offers an amazing CodeEditor. It is very good at developing Extensions for App Inventor. Thanks to this, for example, I was able to easily develop the JSON Decode Extension as shown below:

http://sparse-dense.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-json-decoding-extension-for-app.html?m=0
http://sparse-dense.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-json-decoding-extension-for-app_19.html?m=0


I would like to expect further development of the CodeEditor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿