2020年7月1日水曜日

Thank you, AppyBuilder, for a long time!

In my long-time development of smartphone apps, MIT App Inventor and its derivatives, AppyBuilder, and Thunkable, have been very useful. Among them, AppyBuilder completely stopped its service yesterday (2020-6-30). AppyBuilder has continued to offer a uniquely designed GUI and new features.  I would like to express my gratitude to Hossein, who played a central role in this, and to the colleagues who had useful discussions in the community. My first Extension program (with JAVA) was created using the CodeEditor published by Hossein. As many know, AppyBuilder is already on a new path as Kodular. I look forward to further development in the future. Finally, to commemorate, here are some screenshots of some of the apps I've developed so far with AppyBuilder.


I am very pleased that AppyBuilder's CodeEditor is still available in Kodular.  Kodular says "If you are an advanced user, why not code in Java and create amazing Extensions for the Creator?"


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿